SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) card is a popular choice of many users to store and transfer data. It is widely used owing to its many advantages such as – high storage capacity, better data transfer speed, and so on. It is a preferred memory card for digital cameras, camcorders, phones, etc. So you can store all your important image files, video files, among other files.
Now just consider this case where you have connected SDHC card to your PC in order to transfer some files to it. You carry on with some other work in the mean time. After some time, you get back to your system and suddenly eject the SDHC card from it thinking that the transfer process would have been completed. Now when you plug the card to your laptop, you find some of the files to be missing. You rush back to your PC to check, but unfortunately the files are not present there too.
This is one of the common reasons for losing data from SDHC card. When you abruptly eject SDHC card from the system when the files are still in transfer, the card tends to get corrupted and the files are lost in the process. There are many other instances of losing data from SDHC card. Some are listed:
- Accidental format: You might accidentally format SDHC card when it is connected to the system instead of formatting some other drive on your computer. You might also accidentally format SDHC card using Format Memory Card option on your camera or mobile phone. Under such situations, entire data stored on the card gets erased
- File system damage: The file system of SDHC card may get damaged due to some reason. When this happens, all the files stored on the card becomes inaccessible
- Accidental deletion: Sometimes, while previewing photos on your phone you might accidentally hit the Delete All button. It results in all photos getting deleted
- SDHC card corruption: SDHC card might get corrupted due to many reasons like – using the same card on multiple devices, ejecting the card from the system without using Safe Removal option, and so on. Under all such instances, data from your SDHC card are likely to get lost
There are various other reasons too for losing data from SDHC card. Whenever data is lost or erased from SDHC card, stop using the card until recovery is performed. This is because the new data will overwrite the existing data and recovery becomes difficult. In order to recover SDHC card, Remo Recover software comes to your rescue. Let’s get to know more about this tool.
SDHC card recovery using Remo Recover:
Remo Recover software restores files from SDHC card in just a short span of time and that too by following simple process. The tool scans the card in just few minutes and recovers deleted or lost data from it with ease. It recovers basic files like Word documents, spreadsheets, etc, along with media files such as photos, audio files and video files. Even files from formatted or corrupted SDHC card can be recovered easily. The application will recover SanDisk SDHC card, Sony SDHC card, Transcend, Samsung, Kingston, and many other popular SDHC card brands.
Remo Recover is a read-only tool which retrieves data from SDHC card in a safe manner. Apart from SDHC card, the utility also supports data recovery from other types of memory cards such as SD cards, SDIO cards, SDXC cards, MMC cards, memory sticks, and so on. Moreover, you can also use this application to restore deleted or missing files from other storage devices like hard disks, iPods, FireWire drives, external USB drives, etc. The retrieved data can be sorted on the basis of file name, date, file type and size.
Some other features of Remo Recover tool:
- Easy to use software which has a simple interface
- Non-destructive read-only tool which ensures safe recovery of data
- Allows you to preview the recovered files before data restoration
- Compatible on both Windows and Mac systems