When it comes to editing, Photoshop is a god for the designers. It can be used to do any kind of editing and there are unlimited possibilities. As new software updates keep coming in, the designers are able to switch from one version to another version easily as Ps makes it easy. But, due to various number of possible reasons, PSD files are vulnerable to corruption and you’ll need a Photoshop repair toolbox to fix PSD file. You may be thinking that what to choose and that’s why you are here. This article explains a Photoshop repair toolbox which is perfect for fixing corrupt PSD files.
Remo Repair PSD is the toolbox used to repair corrupt PSD files in a few moments. It has proven records in repairing corrupt and damaged PSD files and hence will be using in this tutorial. Also, sneak peek the following video to know how to fix corrupt PSD files easily. The short video demonstration is enough for you to understand the advantages of this Photoshop repair toolbox.
Remo Repair PSD – Features
- Remo Repair PSD software can be able to repair all the Photoshop files without altering any properties of the file. You’ll get your PSD file fixed with no missing layers and properties.
- The toolbox can be able to give you a free preview of the repaired PSD file and hence shows the reliability of the tool.
- It can able to correct the RGB color, CMYK, duotone, bitmap, RGB color, indexed color, etc.
- Able to repair RLE compressed PSD file using its mechanisms.
- The toolbox repairs PSD file by separating the layers and masks applied on the PSD file. All the corrupted and damaged PSD files of all sizes can be repaired using Remo Repair PSD.
The Photoshop repair toolbox can efficiently able to do repair of Photoshop PSD file because of the above features.
What Causes PSD File Damage and Corruption?
PSD files gets corrupted due to a large number of reasons, but a common list of reasons are mentioned below. Along with that, how to tackle the corruption is also given.
- PSD file corruption due to Photoshop malfunction while applying an effect or while working with the layers. This is somehow common and you need to use the updated version of Adobe Photoshop to avoid this issue as it may damage the PSD file in which you’re working.
- Opening a PSD file in an older version of Photoshop lead to corruption. Remember that latest versions of Adobe Photoshop has several added features in which if you try to open it using an incompatible version leads to corruption. It’s better to open the PSD file using the latest version.
- Working on the PSD file or making changes to it from a removable external drive leads to corruption if you disconnect it suddenly or due to a loose connection. This should be avoided and should be copied to internal disk drive before proceeding the PSD file edit.
- Using unreliable file compressor tool compress PSD files may lead to damage as you don’t know which algorithm the software uses to compress the files. Use only trusted file compressor software.
Even if you follow all the things mentioned above, there are still chances of corruption as mentioned earlier due to many unknown scenarios. Download Remo Photoshop Repair Toolbox in case of all the corruptions and damage of Photoshop PSD files.