iPod is one of the widely utilized portable media player which is designed and developed by Apple Inc. This device has remarkable changes when compared with older version of media player like supports video and photo file formats. However, like any other digital devices, iPod is also prone to deletion due to many unknown circumstances.
Sometimes, data deletion/loss from iPod becomes uncontrollable or might happen without your knowledge. You might have accidentally formatted iPod when it was connected to your system for sharing some photos instead of other logical drive or due to mishandling of iPod, accidental deletion and so on. What so ever be the reason behind deletion or loss but finally you end up losing images.
You have spent more than 2 months for customizing your iPod by arranging it according to your choice. At some point you will lose it due to some synchronization error which is very frustrating. What will be your step and how do you think you can get back those deleted or lost music from iPod? Well, it is not an easy task by the way and also not so difficult even. But, it depends on the method we adopt to get back deleted or missing music from iPod.
In such instances, don’t conclude that photos from iPod cannot be restored back which is not true. It is possible to retrieve deleted or lost photos by Remo Recover software on both Windows and Mac operating systems. This tool is designed with easy to understand interface using which you can perform recovery process in few simple clicks.
What happens after deleting data from iPod?
Hours together of hard work which you have spent to save favorite music, photos, videos on your iPod will get wasted. When you delete or lose data, don’t think that they are permanently removed from iPod. These files exist on your device unless they are overwritten with new data. So, do not use iPod immediately after deletion scenario. Avoid formatting or restoring iPod to factory settings etc. In order to overcome, just make use of Remo Recover utility for quick retrieval of data from iPod.
Why use iPod recovery software from Remo?
Remo Recover tool will rigorously scan entire iPod in few minutes to recover deleted photos from ipod in few mouse clicks. Supports data loss situations like corruption, damage, formatting, reformatting etc. As it is read only tool, you can just select the file types that needs to be recovered and carry on with the process without modifying other file contents. After recovery process, you can view recovered files prior saving them on any storage device.
Supported Music File Formats – MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR
Supported Photo Formats – JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD
What are the causes for photo loss/deletion from iPod?
- Accidental Deletion – When you accidentally delete important songs from iPod permanently instead of unwanted ones results in deletion
- Formatting – At times, you might format the drive comprising iPod instead of other drive leads to data loss
- Unexpected Error Messages – Sometimes, you might encounter error messages like Do you want to format it? Yes or No?, File not detected and so many. Such situations will result in data loss
- Improper Data Transfer Process – While transferring songs from iPod to other devices or vice versa, interruptions in between the process causes data loss
- Other Reasons – File system corruption, external threats, iPod corruption, low battery etc.
- Stop immediately using iPod after data loss or deletion
- Have updated backup of vital files in any secured external storage device
- Do not connect iPod to any unknown devices
- Maintain battery backup