Have you come across situation where you have lost few important files saved in MacBook Pro? Are you unable to find your important files? At certain situation, you might be worried about your lost files and you may want to recover it at any cost. Despite having many plus points, there are many common factors that results in huge data loss situations in MacBook Pro.
Many users live in misconception that when file is lost, it is permanently deleted. Actually speaking, when any file is erased or lost from system only pointer to that particular file is erased making that file invisible to user. This indicates free space so that user can store new data in it. Hence data recovery of lost files is possible provided that free space is not overwritten by any new data. If user saves any new data after data loss situation then chances of data recovery process of lost files are reduced.
Remo Recover Mac Software:
Whatever be the scenario for loss of data, Remo Recover Mac has the ability to perform lost file recovery from MacBook Pro within few simple mouse clicks. It supports recovery of all file types around 300 file formats. This recovery software has the capability to retrieve deleted files also. Files that bypass Trash can easily be recovered using this magnificent tool within less amount of time.
This utility can recover files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, and FAT32 File System without any difficulties. In addition to this features, it has the ability to recover data from hard drive volumes which is crashed or unbootable. Most hard drive contains a permanently damaged area called bad sector. If data gets stored in it then it will be inaccessible or corrupted. Thus this tool creates Disk Images to bypass bad sector and later this image can be used to recover data from it.
Prominent Features of Remo Recover Mac:
- Files can be rescued on the basis of its signature
- Supports recovery of files from SATA, SCSI, IDE hard drives, flash memory cards, memory sticks, FireWire Drives, iPods etc.
- One can easily preview restored files before saving it
- Retrieved files can be compressed into Zip format to save memory space
- Recovered files can also be stored in any accessible drive and also on CD/DVD
Why Remo Recover Mac is the best tool?
User Interface: Remo Recover Mac has very easy and attractive interface. User with less technical knowledge can also recover lost or deleted files with ease by following the steps displayed on screen.
Safe to use: This software is tested and scanned using inferior antivirus software before packing. Thus it is very safe to install and it also do not harm the system. Installation process will take only 3-4 steps thus simple to launch it.
Free demo Version: Users can make use of demo version of this software which is available free of cost before purchasing paid edition. This version is used so that user can see data recovery process.
Compatibility: This software is compatible with all latest versions of Mac Operating System. (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite)
Scenarios supported by Remo Recover Mac Software:
- If there is any sort of interruptions like power spikes, sudden power failure or abrupt removal of external drive during transferring some files from external storage device to the MacBook Pro system or vice versa. Then there are possibilities that some file might be lost leading to sever loss of data in MacBook Pro.
- When user is working on some important files on MacBook Pro then user may experience sudden termination of system due to some sort of reasons like system crash, logical error, etc. then there are possibilities that files which user was working might be lost leading to data loss situation.
- During system up gradation or re-installation, some of the data might get lost during the process without any user notification. If user has not maintained any backup of important files then it may cause user with huge loss of data.
Points to Remember:
- Do maintain regular copy of important files and folders.
- Before emptying Trash cross verify files in it.
- Avoid saving recovered files in the same location from where it was lost.
- Check file before erasing it from external storage devices as it will bypass Trash.