What causes deletion of file?
Windows Server is widely preferred for storing databases, hosting, networking and many other functionality. They have been categorized mainly into Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter and Web Server accordingly. However, it is true that data stored on Windows Server can be lost in many aspects which cannot be avoided. Apart from that, file deletion is the common issue that is faced by almost everyone. Well, for that reason, it is recommended to understand the possible reasons of file deletion on Windows Server.
- Most of the time, while working on you files, accidental deletion of folder from local system which in turn delete the folder from your Windows Server
- Thereafter, you may go on emptying the Recycle bin without verifying the contents
- You may delete some of your important files by using Command Prompt and fail to maintain backup copy of those important files
All the above mentioned situations results into loss of your crucial files from Windows Server. There can also be some other factors which results into loss / deletion and you may fail to maintain the updated copy of your important files. Well, just don’t worry because you can easily recover your deleted files from Windows Server by using Remo File Recovery software.
How to Rescue your Windows Server files?
Remo File Recovery tool provides easy solution in order to undelete files from Windows Server 2003 without any complexity. The tool is having in-built algorithms which assist in restoring deleted files from Windows Server 2008 as well. By taking help of this utility, you can recover deleted various files such as Word documents, text files, PowerPoint files, Spreadsheets as well other files that has been deleted due to some uncertain reasons from Windows Server.
What else Remo Recover software offers:
This application will restore deleted files that have been bypassing Windows Recycle Bin when they exceed in size as compared to the capacity of Recycle Bin. Apart from this, it also supports Recycle Bin retrieval of files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT formatted partitions / drives.
Thereafter, it performs recovery of deleted files not only from Windows Server but also from partitions, hard drives and flash memory card as well as USB external drives. It has the ability to identify all files types like office files, audio, video files on the basis of unique signatures and it recovers them using signature search technique. This recovered data can be sorted on name, date, size and file type
In addition to this, software is compatible with the following operating systems:
For Microsoft Windows:-Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 2012
The Preview Option helps in viewing your recovered files prior to data restoration. Another feature of Find Option is useful for locating a particular file on the basis of file creation, modified date, size and file name. These recovered files can be saved to destination location which can be accessed easily.
Remo File Recovery Software has the following benefits:
- It can easily identify around 280 file types
- There is a provision of adding / editing new signatures for files that are not listed
- Save Recovery Session is useful for pausing the recovery session and thus saves the re-scanning time of the drive
- Demo Version is useful for checking the performance of the software before you purchase the licensed version
- The application is having simple Drag and Drop installation functionality
- By employing Interactive interface and stepwise installation helps in appropriate installation and utilization of software
- Technical help is available 24 X 7 for solving queries related to the software