Data loss from crashed SSD can be worrisome; especially when there is no updated copy. Hence, it is required that everyone should backup important files on external storage device on regular basis to overcome data loss situations. But, in some hurry you may forget to take backup of important files from SSD. Yet, data stored on SSD is not safe; there are several reasons for data loss from SSD. SSD crash is one among them. Have you lost data from SSD due to crash? Thinking, is it possible to get back files from SSD? How will you restore data from crashed SSD? Read this page to know about data recovery from crashed SSD drive…
SSD crashed, what’s next?
If your drive has crashed and is not booting at all, then do not think that your data is lost forever. To overcome, data loss from crashed SSD, Remo has come up with data recovery tool. The user friendly interface of the tool helps you in restoring data with its original directory structure and file names.
Remo Recover Software to restore crashed SSD data
Data recovery tool by Remo is embedded with advanced scanning algorithm helps recovering all sorts of data including all the generic or media type completely without leaving any traces of data on your SSDs. It can be your images, documents, excel sheets, songs, videos etc. the tool could easily recover them all from your crashed SSD. Besides, deleted, missing or corrupted files can be restored from SSD. This tool even supports data recovery from other storage devices like hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, etc.
The recovered files can be previewed before saving them to any location. Also, lets you to sort the restored files based on file name, size, type and date of modification. You can even pause and resume recovery session at any time by making use of Save Recovery Session option. Find feature helps in retrieving required files from the recovered list of files.
Common causes for SSD drive crash are:
- MBR Corruption: Master Boot Record maintains important information about drives, if gets damaged due to various reasons then there are chances of SSD drive crash.
- Bad Sectors: Improper handling of your SSD drives can result in formation of bad sectors. If sufficient care is not taken to avoid /fix these issues, then chances of data loss due to bad sectors increases and it could also lead to SSD crash.
- Other Reasons: Malfunction to registry, software conflicts, improper repartitioning are other common reasons behind SSD crash.
No matter, whatever might be the reason for SSD crash, this crashed SSD data recovery tool by Remo helps in retrieving all your required files safely.
Other scenarios where Remo Recover tool comes handy are:
- Data loss due to occurrence of Interruptions while transferring files from system to storage device
- While formatting partitions, you may accidentally format your partition which contains important data instead of formatting unwanted partition and later you would realize that all important files from drive are lost
- Improper usage of Cut and Paste method while moving files to other drives,
- Accidental formatting of the drive containing important files
- Occurrence of format errors which results in loss of entire data present on the drive
Why Remo Recover tool?
- Supports data recovery from SATA, SCSI, IDE hard drives and even various types of storage devices like memory cards, pen drives, hard disks etc.
- You can restore files from various file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFSX and HFS+
- Helps in recovering files from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions
- If any sort of difficulties occur while using the software or recovering the files, you can contact technical team which is available round the clock.
- Supported Windows Operating System such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista. In case of Mac, the tool supports EI Capitan, Mavericks, Yosemite, Mountain Lion and so on.
Few precautionary measures to avoid data loss from SSD:
- Maintain backup of important files and folders in an external storage device so that you can restore them during any unforeseen circumstances
- Do not use system for too long period as its SSD hard drive might get overheat and worn out.
- While performing any operation on your SSD drive be attentive in order to avoid any kinds of complication which may results in SSD drive crash.